Robert C. Metzdorf, Esq. offers over 31 years of experience helping clients with their legal issues.
Prior to law school, Mr. Metzdorf served as an investigator for the State of New Jersey, specializing in economic crimes. While employed there, he obtained the title of Certified Fraud Examiner. This unique experience gives the firm a valuable perspective when evaluating your case.
Mr. Metzdorf is committed to a strong, personal attorney-client relationship. Whether you are facing a serious accident, traffic, or criminal charges, the law firm of Robert C. Metzdorf is there for you, day and night. The firm is experienced in negotiation in all phases of the law, thus ensuring that you obtain the best possible results. If proposed settlements are not acceptable, they will aggressively litigate your matter.
If you need a lawyer who is dedicated to his clients and passionate about your issue, contact the law office of Robert C. Metzdorf today.
- New Jersey, 1988
- Colorado, 1990
- Rutgers Law School, Newark, NJ - J.D. 1988
- United States Army - Medical Corpsman
- State of New Jersey - Investigator, financial crimes
- Borough of Park Ridge, NJ - Council Person, 2017-present
Appointments, Professional Associations, & Community Service
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- American Legion
- Association of the United States Army
- New Jersey Police Honor Legion
- International Police Association
- Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 46
- Narcotic Enforcement Officers Association
- Federal Officers Police Foundation
- Former Certified Fraud Examiner
- Prosecutor - Bergen County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, 1989-2006
- President - Bergen County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, 2005-2006
- Member - Planning Board, Borough of Park Ridge, NJ, 2011-present
- Council Person - Borough of Park Ridge, NJ, 2017-present
- Legal Counsel - Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 46, 2000-present